- Takes decisions about the number of working hours/teaching days according to the activity calendar
- Decides the distribution of the syllabus according to the number of working hours available.
- Decides the workload of different faculty members according to the departmental list.
- Conducts various academic activities.
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC):
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/ parameters for the various academic activities of the college.
- Encouraging the faculty members to attend conferences /seminars/symposiums/workshops etc.
- Conduction of Guest lectures.
- Organization of seminars, and workshops
- Collection of feedback responses from students, parents, visitors, and expert members, regarding quality-related issues and processes.
- Documentation of the various programs, and activities of the college, leading to quality improvement.
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the college.
- Act as a dynamic for quality changes in the college
The Grievance Redressal Cell:
The Grievance Redressal Cell has been constituted to redress the grievances of students and to realize the primary needs of the students. The Grievance Redressal Cell holds meetings periodically and takes steps to redress grievances. The cell functions for the benefit of both the faculty and the students. Various grievances reported and addressed are:
- Examination forms & Scholarship.
- Personal hygiene regarding washrooms & general hygiene.
- Classroom management.
Anti-Sexual Harassment Cell:
The college has established an Anti-Sexual Harassment Cell to prevent harassment on a gender basis and to ensure the safety and security of girl students and lady faculty members. A Women's Cell has been constituted in the college to deal with women's issues through regular interactions of the women faculty members of the cell with the girl students. The cell works on issues of women, especially gender sensitization and awareness issues. Seminars and talks are organized by the cell to make the women students/ faculty members aware of their rights. The college supports them with motivational talks on topics like self-esteem and self-defence, the decline in the sex ratio, infant mortality rate, women empowerment, women's property rights, legal awareness, and other such social aspects. The environment of the institution is conducive to the educational growth of girl students and they are in close contact with their mentors and regularly avail advice and guidance from them. Mentor not only monitors their academic growth but also sees to it that they do not face any difficulty inside or outside the college. Psychological counseling is also available along with social and legal counseling for girls in the college. The college is also associated with NGOs working on gender issues and so students avail their help if required so. The cell also organizes various types of training programs and creates awareness about self-employment schemes for the encouragement of self-reliance among women.
College Admission and Website Management Committee:
- To efficiently manage the college admission and maintain the College Website Functions: The committee formulates and executes the admission criteria to ensure filling up seats.
- Responsible for the overall admission process viz. counseling of prospective students, Preparation and display of merit lists, form checking, section allotment, etc.
- Screening of applicants for admission to various courses.